A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Debatable

True confession:  this democrat did not watch the debate last week.  Turns out I had a work event that night.  Of course I read all the coverage later, and turns out I didn't miss much.  The thing I wanted to say is this: just because President Obama didn't defend liberal ideas well doesn't mean that liberal ideas aren't good.  Likewise, Romney's good debate performance doesn't mean conservatism is always right.  If an idiot who agrees with you negates your cause, Sarah Palin would have been the death knell of conservatism.  Meanwhile, Mr. President, please do a better job next time.  This election is too important to let go easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment