A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love, Love, Love

The gospel I believe in is born of love.  Love of our Heavenly Parents.  Love of Christ.  Love from our friends and family.  Love for those we serve.  So, on this Sabbath Day I thought I would share a few verses from a hymn about Love.
O love that glorifies the Son,
O love that says, "Thy will be done!"
Pure love whose spirit makes us one-
Come fill my soul today, come fill my soul today.
O love, that overcomes defeat,
O love that turns the bitter sweet,
Pure love that makes our lives complete-
Come fill my soul today, come fill my soul today.
(Hymns, pg. 295)
The world needs a lot more of love.  I hope you feel loved, and are able to feel love for those around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment