A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mormon Jokes

I can't remember if I've shared this before or not, but here is one of my favorite Mormon jokes.  Post your favorites in the comments - I always like a good Mormon joke!

A women walks into Sacrament meeting and all of a sudden, she realizes that her son, who was right behind her, is gone.  She searches everywhere she can think of in the building, and then heads outside.  She finds her son under a tree, defiant.  "Son, you really need to come inside."

He petulantly kicks a rock and says, "nobody in there likes me!"

She responds, "Now I'm sure that's not true."

He shakes his head.

The mother sighs, "Son, you've got to come in, you're the bishop."


1 comment:

  1. The only sort of joke I know is: "What's the difference between a good Mormon and a bad Mormon? The temperature of their caffeine. These memes are pretty good though. I hope the link works for you.

    http://www.ldssmile.com/2013/10/29/50-funniest-mormon-memes/

    ReplyDelete